Bicycling Baja California: A complete Tour guide Tijuana - La Paz

Welcome to my tour bike guide for riding the Baja Peninsula on your bicycle! This side will provide you with all the required information to have a safe and comfortable ride (well, to be honest: it won't be really comfortable :) )
Just click on the stages to get all information that I gathered on my own trip down the Baja. But also be aware: I don't take any responsibility if something is missing or if some things changed without my knowledge. All facts and recommendations are based on my own trip in November/December 2013.  Also check the comment section under each post, where other cyclists will hopefully leave comments on their own experience.
But now: enjoy riding and have fun exploring this great country!

Not the only impressive things in Baja California: gigantic Cacti!
yours,
Mathias

No comments:

Post a Comment